Monday, July 13, 2009

Slacking again.

Okay, basically Zhayolm > Bhaflau > and today, Arrapago. Zhayolm is pretty much our bitch now, too bad these piece of shit frogs never EVER put out. Got lucky tho'. THE KEY TO SALVAGE IS TO EITHER BRING NO TH, OR TH3 KK. We go in with 5 for Bhaflau, no THF and get like 3 widows. What the fuck. Well I guess we technically went in with 6, Kono 2boxing Order wut. I'm slacking and haven't taken screens of dorps but basically no 35s as usual..... Zhayolm boss was shit. Anyone need any Zhayolm 25s? (lol)

Zhayolm;
Ares legs > rot????
Marduk feet > rot +1... (kono??????)


Bhaflau;

Skadi feet > me :(
Marduk hands > me. . . . . .
Feeling like a lootwhore oh god. S'ok I think no one wanted anyway? lol


Arrapago;
Skadi legs > Jorn!
Ares feet > iamnotalootwhorekk


Random ass pics and shit. Kono finished Usu hands, just need CITAADDDELLL CHELONIAANNN to put out for full Usu. And what the fuck Khaiden I still don't have a picture of you and your piece of shit skadi legs from like two weeks ago.







1 comments:

H.McAfee said...

I see'z someone'z been busy! <33